Darlene is a certified teacher with a BA in Hispanic Studies. Bilingual and well traveled, she lived in Spain for almost a year and loves learning about other cultures. Darlene in a life-long learner and a big fan of Udemy.com where she eats classes for breakfast. Sh loves to read just check out HAPPY BOOKS 2017. She is a Certified Happiness Coach and Laughter Facilitator, and lover of all things happy!
Laughter facilitator, speaker, certified educator.
- Willing to act crazy to get you or your employees to laugh, as a laughter facilitator (ask me how)
- Happy to speak to those about finding their happiness
- Ready to coach your child to set goals, overcome change and meet new challenges.
- Ready to serve families in need of a vision for their future after loss
- Willing to work within your budget
- Happy to work with any religious affiliation
- If you’re ready to unlock the happy, I’m ready to guide you there
- You deserve a unique coaching session without canned responses
- I offer a personal growth plan to reinvent yourself to find happiness
- We can collaborate and break down your barriers and overcome your fixed beliefs
- I can provide powerful experiences to restore your well-being
- We will work together to discover the possibilities for your better future
- I can help by phone, email, skype, in person, or even daily texts within your budget
- We can team up to unlock new beginnings for yourself on a topic you choose
- I am looking for motivated people who want to go from locked away dreams to unlocking your happy
Want more, click on my LinkedIn page.